We are the only social enterprise specializing in community safety and well-being.
We are experts in security and guarantors of community wellness. We create security related programs that are grounded in the principle of community wellness.
We create sustainable solutions that serve vulnerable populations in exceptional circumstances.
We are service providers and we work hand in hand with government institutions, community organizations, social enterprises, nonprofits and private companies.
We are PCS, the Sustainable Solutions Factory for Communities.
What We Do
- Conduct research and audits of the current situation
- Create sustainable solutions for safety and well-being, tailored to each context; using evidence based practices.
- Provide advice and consultation on community safety and well-being to para-governmental structures and nonprofits
- Optimize existing safety and wellness solutions for sustainable, economical and inclusive solutions
- Manage or support the implementation of sustainable solutions in the field
- Train existing teams on evidence based practices in community centered safety and wellness
- Educate and raise awareness of challenges surrounding community safety and well-being
How We Work
We prefer working closely with the client community, keeping communication channels open to allow dynamic change and allowing the client community to be an essential part of the process. We first commit to entering your community and taking the necessary steps to develop our cultural competency; then we consult with community members and try to identify the roots of the challenge.
From there, we carefully combine evidence based practices in a way that best fits the particular community.
Daniel WaycikCo-Founder/Director Of Operations
Seka LussierSenior Operations manager